We are looking for individuals with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to understand and exceed customers’ expectations.
– share our passion for delivering high level of service,
– have sound experience,
– are passionate about Sicily, food and wine
– and are committed to quality and high standards,
send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer salary according to knowledge and experience, great career prospects and benefits.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
– welcoming clients;
– communicate effectively and respectfully to guests on all levels and all members of staff;
– multi task and prioritise your work, especially in rush times;
– explain the #TastingSicilyUK concept effectively;
– understand out times and handle your tables accordingly;
– read tables and understand guests’ needs and dislikes;
– take orders correctly and communicate them to the relevant sections;
– follow up your orders;
– carry trays and plates confidently and comfortably;
– have full knowledge of our food menu and bar products.
20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees);
Tasting Sicily dining discount.
All candidates must be entitled to live and work in the UK.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
You will receive Enzo’s food tips plus offers and discounts